I’ve recently become obsessed with this musical so of course I had to do the book tag!
*Spoilers for The Final Empire (Q04), Harry Potter (Q05),We Were Liars (Q07)
01. The Room Where It Happens: Book world you would put yourself into
I was going to say Percy Jackson but those gods have crazy tempers and start wars every years so maybe not…
The Wizarding World – duh. If I got to be a wizard it would be the best life.
02. The Schuyler Sisters: Underrated Female Character
Hermione Granger – I know she’s part of the Golden Trio but let’s be real without her Harry and Ron wouldn’t have survived for a second.
03. My Shot: A character that goes after what they want and doesn’t let anything stop them
Valkyrie Cain from the Skulduggery Pleasant series. This chick is crazy badass and has an awesome fast wit, Valkyrie does not take people’s shit.
04. Stay Alive: A character you wish was still alive *SPOILERS*
Kelsier – (The Final Empire) – I died when he died.
05. Burn: The most heartbreaking end to a relationship you’ve ever read *SPOILERS*
This was a hard one – Harry & Ginny in book 6? I guess this break-up was soo sad becasue it kind of had to happen at the time and it made sense.
06. You’ll Be Back: Sassiest villain
I don’t know any books with sassy villains, damn.
07. The Reynolds Pamphlet – A book with a twist that you didn’t see coming *SPOILERS*
We Were Liars – I really didn’t see it coming.
8. Non-stop: A series you marathoned
Percy Jackson & The Olympians – My teacher started reading the first book to us in class one day but stopped after the first chapter because nobody liked (except me). So I borrowed the book from the library and then bought the rest of the books because I loved it so much. I was in a major reading slump afterwards.
09. Satisfied: Favourite book with multiple POVs
I really don’t read that many books with multiple povs but I enjoyed the Heroes of Olympus series.
10. Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story: A book/series you feel like will be remembered throughout history
(I’m not the only person who cries when they listen to this song, right?)
Harry Potter – this is probably a really basic answer but the people who loved this series in their childhood and were introduced to it because of the movies will probably read it to their children.
01. Helpless: A relationship you were pulling for from the very start
Percabeth – I think pretty much everyone was on this train from book 1.
02. Ten Duel Commandments: Favourite fight scene
I think that pretty much fight scene in the Skulduggery Pleasant series is badass (ps. it’s a really good series you should read it).
03. Say No To This: Guilty pleasure read
Twilight, fight me. Sometimes I just need crappy writing and a sappy romance. I know this is a pretty terrible book and Edward is creepy (he watches her sleep, that shit is weird af) but 3/4 of this basically has no plot and sometimes you jut need sappy romance.
04. What Comes Next: A series you wish had more books
I really enjoy the bokos set in Rick Riordan’s world (PJO, HOO, TOA…etc)
05. Right Hand Man – Favourite BROTP
Gansey & Ronan from The Raven Cycle. These two literally have the best dynamic in the series – I love their friendship very much.
06. What’d I Miss: A book or series you were late to reading
I’m late to soo many series and there are oo many I still haven’t read. I guess, out of the ones I have started lately maybe the Mistborn trilogy.